I have been writing code for a while now, and some of it should be
put in the web. Some of it is not used anymore, while other bits were
Sat Solver - a simple sat solver. here
Planet Patches - I wrote two patches for PlanetPlanet. One added in
support for proxies and the other dealt with people "flooding the
planet", a problem caused by moving feed locations. They are here and here. The patches were
against the nightly tarball, so they might not apply.
- KDE Docs - I wrote the "introduction to messaging" bit of the kde
documentation. Tom Albers has improved it. get it here
- opml2planet - A way of coverting OPML to the bulk of a planet
config. Code here
- debian graphs - over there
- I added support for proxies into caff. The patch got rejected, in
favour of a note in the man page telling the user what to add to a
different gpg config file. The patch is here.
- feed - Feed was my RSS/Atom parser, designed to do planet's job.
It sucks in many ways, but was quite lightweight. For free laughs,
check out the page
Last modified: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:01:42 +0000